Anasazi RoomReserve Compare
Our most secluded room in the main building. A king-size lodge-pole bed with Native American theme highlight this large room. Antiques, Indian arts and weavings, and a corner Kiva fireplace with raised hearth. Hand-crafted vanity with two Mexican hand-painted sinks, separate glass shower and tub. French doors open onto the veranda boasting a peaceful Cactus garden view with Southern exposure & mountain views.
Mini-refrigerator with complimentary bottled water, New 32"Flat Screen HDTV/DVD/ESPN/Golf Channel, Sony Dreamachine CD player w/iPod input, & free wireless internet.
$219 High Season: Mid February to June 30th, September 1st to mid November.
$189 Low Season: November to mid February (excluding Christmas week), July and August
"The Anasazi room was clean and bright and beautiful. We woke to sun streaming in the windows and the singing of birds. But above all, the very best was the hospitality. That is what makes Adobe Hacienda work. We feel like friends -- not customers, and that makes all the difference." --Marge and Ron, Delaware
- Free wireless internet
- Flat Screen TV
- Glass shower
- Soaking tub
- Mini-refrigerator with complimentary bottled water
- New 32"Flat Screen HDTV/DVD/ESPN/Golf Channel
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Sony Dreamachine CD player with iPod charger.
- Private outside entrance with glass French doors
- Free unlimited long-distance calling within U.S.
- Hair dryer
- Coffee & Tea 24/7 in Greatroom