Sedona RoomReserve Compare
Our largest room features a corner Kiva fireplace with raised hearth, hand-carved king bed and Pendelton Indian blanket. Red rock and Sedona art themed with numerous pieces from local Sedona artists. This room has double doors to the bathroom vanity with two hand-painted Mexican sinks, whirlpool tub and glass shower. Standard size hide-a-bed sofa. French doors open to the veranda displaying spectacular views of golf course and red rocks.
Mini-refrigerator with complimentary bottled water, new 32" Flat Screen HDTV/DVD/ESPN/Golf Channel, Sony Dreamachine CD player w/iPod input, iron, free unlimited long-distance calling within U.S., & free wireless internet.
$249 High Season: mid February to June 30th, September 1st to mid November
$219 Low Season: mid November to mid February (excluding Christmas week), July and August
- Free wireless internet
- Flat Screen TV
- Glass shower
- Whirlpool tub
- Soaking tub
- Mini-refrigerator with complimentary bottled water
- New 32"Flat Screen HDTV/DVD/ESPN/Golf Channel
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Sony Dreamachine CD player with iPod charger.
- Private outside entrance with glass French doors
- Free unlimited long-distance calling within U.S.
- Hair dryer
- Red Rock Views
- Coffee & Tea 24/7 in Greatroom